Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Chugging Along

Today's word count: 1730
Total: 6338

Chugging along pretty much describes things right now.  I'm still not sure this is a workable story, but I'm pretty much invested now.  I have some research to do tomorrow.  Yeah, I know, research later. Write now!!  But I need to know a couple details before I can really write a few scenes here.  Just a basic idea- nothing too involved.

Still trying to figure out why I can't wrap a plot around the idea.  It's not bad, I don't think.  I mean, it is probably going to end up as mostly crap, but aren't most first drafts a lot of crap?  I know there's a lot out of sequence and lots of filling in to to do.  But that's for later.  Now, I have to figure out where the base story is going. 

Back to it tomorrow!

No comments: